Vacancy: PHP Developer
Our client is a company whose focused on assisting their clients to work more efficiently with their customers, members and prospects using products such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Sharepoint, iMIS, iScore™, MYOB, and other software products that enhance the functionality of their clients CRM, CMS and Accounting systems.
They have global distribution, of products and services used around the globe in an array of businesses. Their projects have successfully been completed in the United States, New Zealand, England, Canada and Australia.
They are in search of a PHP Developer who with a chance in ongoing career development and accreditations as planned, induction, and updated each year. You will be working as part of an international team (Jakarta, Indonesia; Perth, Australia; Atlanta, USA).
This role promisses a chance to travel (predominantly to Australia), as part of their project team.
- Minimum 3—4 years of working experience in Web Portal projects
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Zend or Cake is desirable
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 will be an advantage
- Database experience: MySQL is mandatory
- Web Server experience: Apache
- Experience using WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal
- Experience working with Web Services in a PHP environment (SOAP) desirable
- Knowledge of CRM Applications will be an advantage
- An ability & passion to design modern, browser-based, UI’s that facilitate customer understanding & usage
- A commitment to good software quality is required
- Experience in social networking APIs will be an advantage
- Recent graduates who don’t meet all the requirements are also welcome to apply as our client’s team is growing Should you feel you are the person we are looking for, please apply via the following link